Friday, December 5, 2014

Sniper FAIL. COD Advanced Warfare Montage

I am not the best at Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. I do play alot of Call of Duty and video games in general. At the time of publishing this article I am ranked 100 in the world on Kill Confirmed on the XBOXOne platform and 5000 in the world overall.


I play to win and keep a positive Kill to Death ratio as a result of that coupled with quick reflexes and smart plays. In the recent years my friends will refer to me as Johnny Rainbow. At first it pissed me off. Ya’ll have to understand that I am a bit of a man child at times, or at least I used to be more than I am now. When I’m at my best I’m very much like a “John Rambo” on the battlefield. But somehow luck finds a way to knock me down a notch every night when I’m playing.


For instance, I will be on a 6 kill Sniper streak like in this video.



Then I just get carried away and die. That is when they call me Johnny Rainbow. Now it’s almost a verb. 34 gun kills and you get killed by your best friend’s care package? Good job Johnny.



Sniper FAIL. COD Advanced Warfare Montage

No comments:

Post a Comment