Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Goals from todays thoughts.

To Whom it may concern:

My name is Joshua Brunhoff. I live in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina, in the USA. I know now that I am not perfect, nor will I ever be perfect. I have decided that I have some goals that I would like to accomplish. I would like to accomplish all of these goals this year, this month even. I am confident that all these goals are achievable. Here is a short list:

1. I want to achieve Financial Success and Economic Independence/Freedom.

2. I want people to be around me because I am successful. I want to help others become successful.

3. I want to make $1000.00 in one week.

4. I want to make $4000.00 in one month.

5. I want to make $40,000.00 in one year.

6. I want everyone to always tell me, "Yes".

7. I want to become the best listener on the planet.

8. I want to help every child in my local area achieve access to the internet at their homes, regardless of their income or level in society.

9. I want to be able to provide my wife and kids with everything they want and need at any given time they ask.

Thanks for your time.

Joshua Brunhoff
Family Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment