Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Questions I have to ask to achieve my goals.

To Whom it may concern:

My name is Joshua Brunhoff, I am a successful gem stone dealer who lives in the greater Asheville area of North Carolina in the USA. In order to achieve my goals I realize that I must investigate the paths to take. Investigation requires that I ask questions.

Here are a list of questions I came up with today to help me understand how to accomplish my goals in a fast and timely manner:

1. How do I achieve financial success and economic independence and freedom?

2. What steps can I take right now to move towards that goal?

3. What can I do to have everyone I talk to always tell me "Yes"?

4. How can I become the best listener on the planet?

5. What can I do to help every child in my area gain access to the internet in their home?

6. What do I need to do to be able to provide anything my family wants at any given time?

7. What can I do to have people want to be around me? How can I help those people achieve success?

8. What do I need to do to be able to make $1000.00 in one week?

9. What steps do I need to take to make $4000.00 in one month?

10. What patterns do I need to set in order to make $40,000.00 in one year?


Asking these questions will help me figure out what to do in order to achieve my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment